Monday, July 11, 2011

The Introduction: The Anthem

Good Day Everyone! I want to thank you all for taking time out to read my blog. I put this site up early last month, but with the efforts of trying to get my memoir published, I had to put this on hold until now. The vision I have for this blog is to pretty much be an avenue where Hope is built, Dreams are inspired, and Vision is encouraged via others testimonies, whether it be in written or music form. While going through my many trials in my life, books and music were the gateway to my healing process. If you look in the background of this site, you will see many books. All those books represent someone's story. We all have a story that needs to be told to help someone else. Here's one delivered by Kirk Franklin entitled "Look at me now". There's a line that stood out for me that goes "everyone wants the prize but can't stand the pain". Isn't that the truth? Well consider this truth...Pain is only temporary...but quitting is forever.

3 comments:

  1. Great introduction post.. This is a great blog. I'm looking forward to reading the inspiration from you and others. :)) CONgrAtS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS! I LOVE IT! GOOD FOR YOU STEPPING OUT ON FAITH! Sorry - i'm new to the boggging world and selected Anonymous bcos i didn't want to open another profile. Bevona' B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big fan of Kristine Alicia and your blog on her song "I Choose You" is what led me to your other articles. Keep it going Sis!

    ReplyDelete