Monday, August 8, 2011

"Hey God"

By nature I internalize everything. Meaning I take every moment of my life and think about it, trying to make sense of it, before I open up to someone about it. When it came to this song "Hey GOD" I remember very clearly not doing that at all. It was sort of like a therapy session I had with GOD over music. I just really poured out personal feelings hoping He and I would understand them better after. To be honest, sometimes  I use it as a time capsule, listening back to remember how I felt at that moment in my life. I find myself relating to it again and again at different times. It's funny, if you listen to it closely you'll hear the internal conflict most creative people struggle with. It's by far one, of the songs I've heard friends, family and fans connect with on a personal level. I hope it does the same with you... GOD Bless!

Breyan Isaac's "HEY GOD" uploaded by Designed2Prosper




Don't be the ONLY ONE who DOESN'T own "Extraordinarily Average" Breyan Isaac's debut album!! Click the Amazon link below to get it Today!!
                                       

Book Breyan Today!: scheduleme@gmail.com


Watch More Of Breyan:

1 comment:

  1. This song is an awesome nugget from an amazing album! I own it and its a worthwhile purchase to add to your collection whether you want to worship or just vibe, there's something there for everyone! Love it...

    ReplyDelete