Monday, August 15, 2011

"Forgive Me Success"

What is success?
When I was younger, I always would ask myself this question. I always had this inner drive to do great things, but I felt that success was so far away from me because of the material possessions I lacked. Growing up, living in the ghettos of Jersey City, NJ and Miami, Fl, success to me seemed to be what I saw the drug dealers, pimps and business owners having. The drug dealers would have many cars, the pimps would have many good looking women and the business owners seemed to have a lot of money and a happy family. With being the 4th son of a single mother of 5, public transportation was the norm. Pretty women seemed to be far away because I didn't have the best of clothes and a lot of money was only considered to be had around income tax time from my mom.(laughs) But as I have grown and matured from the plights of chasing money, women and nice cars, I have discovered that success was not in what I was chasing. Being now a business owner, author and inspirational speaker, I discovered that success is only measured by how you live out your purpose. To live out your purpose, it requires that you have a vision for your life to manifest your purpose to the world. BUT WAIT!! I know what you're asking right now. You're asking "how can I find my purpose and develop a vision for my life to truly become successful?" I'll let my book, "Forgive Me, Success: Life Guide 101" do the speaking for its self.
Don't be successfully wrong, be successful towards your predestined God Given destiny.


                                                  

                                                                                     

                  To learn more about Darius Brown and his ministry please visit his website at   www.dariusviceroybrown.com   

No comments:

Post a Comment